Based on a paper presented at the Symposium ‘Herbicide-resistant crops from biotechnology: current and future status’ held by the Agrochemicals Division of the American Chemical Society at the 227th National Meeting, Anaheim, CA, 29–30 March, 2004, to mark the presentation of the International Award for Research in Agrochemicals to Dr Stephen O Duke
Special Issue Paper
Why are there not more herbicide-tolerant crops?†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Herbicide-resistant Crops from Biotechnology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 312–317, March 2005
How to Cite
Devine, M. D. (2005), Why are there not more herbicide-tolerant crops?. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 312–317. doi: 10.1002/ps.1023
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!