Toxic and repellent effects of Baccharis salicifolia essential oil on Tribolium castaneum
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 612–618, June 2005
How to Cite
García, M., Donadel, O. J., Ardanaz, C. E., Tonn, C. E. and Sosa, M. E. (2005), Toxic and repellent effects of Baccharis salicifolia essential oil on Tribolium castaneum. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 612–618. doi: 10.1002/ps.1028
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2004
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 5031
- CYTED. Grant Number: IV 13
- UNSL. Grant Number: 7301
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!