This article presents the results of research only. Mention of a proprietary product does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for its use by USDA
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 555–566, June 2005
How to Cite
Naranjo, S. E. and Akey, D. H. (2005), Conservation of natural enemies in cotton: comparative selectivity of acetamiprid in the management of Bemisia tabaci. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 555–566. doi: 10.1002/ps.1030
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2004
- Rhone-Poulenc Ag Company, Durham, NC, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!