Influence of grain type on the insecticidal efficacy of two diatomaceous earth formulations against Rhyzopertha dominica (F) (Coleoptera: Bostrychidae)
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 660–666, July 2005
How to Cite
Kavallieratos, N. G., Athanassiou, C. G., Pashalidou, F. G., Andris, N. S. and Tomanović, Ž. (2005), Influence of grain type on the insecticidal efficacy of two diatomaceous earth formulations against Rhyzopertha dominica (F) (Coleoptera: Bostrychidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 660–666. doi: 10.1002/ps.1034
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2004
- Ministry of Rural Development and Food (Directorate of Plant Produce Protection)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!