Cinosulfuron: chemical and biological degradability, adsorption and dissipation in flooded paddy field sediment
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 675–681, July 2005
How to Cite
Nègre, M., Baiocchi, C. and Gennari, M. (2005), Cinosulfuron: chemical and biological degradability, adsorption and dissipation in flooded paddy field sediment. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 675–681. doi: 10.1002/ps.1037
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2004
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica. Grant Number: PRIN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!