Long-term evaluation of compliance with refuge requirements for Bt cotton
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 327–330, April 2005
How to Cite
Carrière, Y., Ellers-Kirk, C., Kumar, K., Heuberger, S., Whitlow, M., Antilla, L., Dennehy, T. J. and Tabashnik, B. E. (2005), Long-term evaluation of compliance with refuge requirements for Bt cotton. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 327–330. doi: 10.1002/ps.1039
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2004
- USDA Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grant. Grant Number: 2003-04371
- Cotton Producers of Arizona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!