Enhancement of attraction and trap catches of the old-house borer, Hylotrupes bajulus (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae), by combination of male sex pheromone and monoterpenes
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 699–704, July 2005
How to Cite
Reddy, G. V., Fettköther, R., Noldt, U. and Dettner, K. (2005), Enhancement of attraction and trap catches of the old-house borer, Hylotrupes bajulus (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae), by combination of male sex pheromone and monoterpenes. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 699–704. doi: 10.1002/ps.1044
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2004
- German Federal Foundation for the Environment (Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Bonn
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!