In vivo effects of the fungicide ethaboxam on microtubule integrity in Phytophthora infestans
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 787–792, August 2005
How to Cite
Uchida, M., Roberson, R. W., Chun, S.-J. and Kim, D.-S. (2005), In vivo effects of the fungicide ethaboxam on microtubule integrity in Phytophthora infestans. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 787–792. doi: 10.1002/ps.1045
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!