In vivo metabolic fate of [14C]-acetamiprid in six biological compartments of the honeybee, Apis mellifera L
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 742–748, August 2005
How to Cite
Brunet, J.-L., Badiou, A. and Belzunces, L. P. (2005), In vivo metabolic fate of [14C]-acetamiprid in six biological compartments of the honeybee, Apis mellifera L. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 742–748. doi: 10.1002/ps.1046
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2004
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Regional Council (PACA)
- Bayer CropScience, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!