Relationship between biochemical biomarkers and pre-copulatory behaviour and mortality in Gammarus pulex following pulse-exposure to lambda-cyhalothrin
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 627–635, July 2005
How to Cite
Heckmann, L.-H., Friberg, N. and Ravn, H. W. (2005), Relationship between biochemical biomarkers and pre-copulatory behaviour and mortality in Gammarus pulex following pulse-exposure to lambda-cyhalothrin. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 627–635. doi: 10.1002/ps.1048
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!