A laboratory-based comparison of a molluscicide and an alternative food source (red clover) as means of reducing slug damage to winter wheat
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 715–720, July 2005
How to Cite
Brooks, A. S., Wilcox, A., Cook, R. T. and Crook, M. J. (2005), A laboratory-based comparison of a molluscicide and an alternative food source (red clover) as means of reducing slug damage to winter wheat. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 715–720. doi: 10.1002/ps.1056
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2004
- Harper Adams University College
- Kingston University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!