Lethal and sub-lethal effects of spinosad on bumble bees (Bombus impatiens Cresson)
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 619–626, July 2005
How to Cite
Morandin, L. A., Winston, M. L., Franklin, M. T. and Abbott, V. A. (2005), Lethal and sub-lethal effects of spinosad on bumble bees (Bombus impatiens Cresson). Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 619–626. doi: 10.1002/ps.1058
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2004
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Agriculture–Agri-Food Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!