The potential efficiency of irrigation management and propargyl bromide in controlling three soil pests: Tylenchulus semipenetrans, Fusarium oxysporum and Echinochloa crus-galli
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 799–808, August 2005
How to Cite
Allaire, S. E., Yates, S. R., Zhang, P. and Ernst, F. F. (2005), The potential efficiency of irrigation management and propargyl bromide in controlling three soil pests: Tylenchulus semipenetrans, Fusarium oxysporum and Echinochloa crus-galli. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 799–808. doi: 10.1002/ps.1072
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2004
- USDA-CSREES Methyl Bromide Transitions Program. Grant Number: 2001-51102-11307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!