Based on a paper presented at the 4th International Symposium on Environmental Aspects of Pesticide Microbiology: Pesticides, Microbial Functions and Biodiversity in Soil, held at Thessaloniki, Greece on 4–9 September 2004
Special Issue Article
Effect of freezing and thawing on microbial activity and glyphosate degradation in two Norwegian soils†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Pesticides, Microbial Functions and Biodiversity in Soil
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 887–898, September 2005
How to Cite
Stenrød, M., Eklo, O. M., Charnay, M.-P. and Benoit, P. (2005), Effect of freezing and thawing on microbial activity and glyphosate degradation in two Norwegian soils. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 887–898. doi: 10.1002/ps.1107
Experimental laboratory work performed here.
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
- Research Council of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!