Simulation of mefenacet concentrations in paddy fields by an improved PCPF-1 model
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 20–29, January 2006
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Takagi, K. and Vu, S. H. (2006), Simulation of mefenacet concentrations in paddy fields by an improved PCPF-1 model. Pest. Manag. Sci., 62: 20–29. doi: 10.1002/ps.1115
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2004
- Japan Science Technology Corporation Domestic Research Fellowship
- Innovative Technology Research Project, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!