Acceptability of pesticide impacts on the environment: what do United Kingdom stakeholders and the public value?
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 5–19, January 2006
How to Cite
Crane, M., Norton, A., Leaman, J., Chalak, A., Bailey, A., Yoxon, M., Smith, J. and Fenlon, J. (2006), Acceptability of pesticide impacts on the environment: what do United Kingdom stakeholders and the public value?. Pest. Manag. Sci., 62: 5–19. doi: 10.1002/ps.1134
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
- UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra). Grant Number: PS2302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!