Dedicated to our dear friend Giovanni Del Sorbo (University of Naples, Italy) who passed away on 12 October 2004. This article is based on a paper presented at the Meeting of the Research Committee on Fungicide Resistance of the Phytopathological Society of Japan organised by Hideo Ishii and held on 28 March 2005 at Shizuoka City, Japan.
Impact of fungal drug transporters on fungicide sensitivity, multidrug resistance and virulence†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 195–207, March 2006
How to Cite
de Waard, M. A., Andrade, A. C., Hayashi, K., Schoonbeek, H.-j., Stergiopoulos, I. and Zwiers, L.-H. (2006), Impact of fungal drug transporters on fungicide sensitivity, multidrug resistance and virulence. Pest. Manag. Sci., 62: 195–207. doi: 10.1002/ps.1150
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!