Resistance to spinosad in the western flower thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande), in greenhouses of south-eastern Spain
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 682–687, July 2007
How to Cite
Bielza, P., Quinto, V., Contreras, J., Torné, M., Martín, A. and Espinosa, P. J. (2007), Resistance to spinosad in the western flower thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande), in greenhouses of south-eastern Spain. Pest. Manag. Sci., 63: 682–687. doi: 10.1002/ps.1388
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- CICYT and Dow AgroSciences. Grant Number: AGL2002-04190-C02-02 and AGL2005-07492-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!