Resistance to spinosad in the western flower thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande), in greenhouses of south-eastern Spain
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 682–687, July 2007
How to Cite
Bielza, P., Quinto, V., Contreras, J., Torné, M., Martín, A. and Espinosa, P. J. (2007), Resistance to spinosad in the western flower thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande), in greenhouses of south-eastern Spain. Pest. Manag. Sci., 63: 682–687. doi: 10.1002/ps.1388
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- CICYT and Dow AgroSciences. Grant Number: AGL2002-04190-C02-02 and AGL2005-07492-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!