Paper presented at the symposium ‘Glyphosate resistant crops and weeds: present and future’ held by the Agrochemicals Division of the American Chemical Society at the 233rd National Meeting, Chicago, IL, 25–26 March 2007.
Current and future glyphosate-resistant crops and their economic impacts
New multiple-herbicide crop resistance and formulation technology to augment the utility of glyphosate†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Glyphosate-Resistant Weeds and Crops
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 332–339, April 2008
How to Cite
Green, J. M., Hazel, C. B., Forney, D. R. and Pugh, L. M. (2008), New multiple-herbicide crop resistance and formulation technology to augment the utility of glyphosate. Pest. Manag. Sci., 64: 332–339. doi: 10.1002/ps.1486
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!