Evolved glyphosate-resistant weeds and weed shifts
Glyphosate-resistant weeds of South American cropping systems: an overview
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Glyphosate-Resistant Weeds and Crops
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 366–371, April 2008
How to Cite
Vila-Aiub, M. M., Vidal, R. A., Balbi, M. C., Gundel, P. E., Trucco, F. and Ghersa, C. M. (2008), Glyphosate-resistant weeds of South American cropping systems: an overview. Pest. Manag. Sci., 64: 366–371. doi: 10.1002/ps.1488
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!