Evolved glyphosate-resistant weeds and weed shifts
Evolved glyphosate-resistant weeds around the world: lessons to be learnt
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Glyphosate-Resistant Weeds and Crops
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 360–365, April 2008
How to Cite
Powles, S. B. (2008), Evolved glyphosate-resistant weeds around the world: lessons to be learnt. Pest. Manag. Sci., 64: 360–365. doi: 10.1002/ps.1525
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!