Cross-resistance patterns to ACCase-inhibiting herbicides conferred by mutant ACCase isoforms in Alopecurus myosuroides Huds. (black-grass), re-examined at the recommended herbicide field rate
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 1179–1186, November 2008
How to Cite
Délye, C., Matéjicek, A. and Michel, S. (2008), Cross-resistance patterns to ACCase-inhibiting herbicides conferred by mutant ACCase isoforms in Alopecurus myosuroides Huds. (black-grass), re-examined at the recommended herbicide field rate. Pest. Manag. Sci., 64: 1179–1186. doi: 10.1002/ps.1614
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!