Field efficacy of azadirachtin-A, tetrahydroazadirachtin-A, NeemAzal® and endosulfan against key pests of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus)
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 1187–1194, November 2008
How to Cite
Dhingra, S., Walia, S., Kumar, J., Singh, S., Singh, G. and Parmar, B. S. (2008), Field efficacy of azadirachtin-A, tetrahydroazadirachtin-A, NeemAzal® and endosulfan against key pests of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus). Pest. Manag. Sci., 64: 1187–1194. doi: 10.1002/ps.1615
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2007
- Heads of the Divisions of Agricultural Chemicals and Entomology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- Managing Director, Hindustan Insecticides Ltd, Gurgaon, Haryana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!