In Focus: Research Article
Correlated responses to neonicotinoid insecticides in clones of the peach-potato aphid, Myzus persicae (Hemiptera: Aphididae)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 1111–1114, November 2008
How to Cite
Foster, S. P., Cox, D., Oliphant, L., Mitchinson, S. and Denholm, I. (2008), Correlated responses to neonicotinoid insecticides in clones of the peach-potato aphid, Myzus persicae (Hemiptera: Aphididae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 64: 1111–1114. doi: 10.1002/ps.1648
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council of the United Kingdom
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!