Nested PCR-RFLP is a high-speed method to detect fungicide-resistant Botrytis cinerea at an early growth stage of grapes
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 197–204, February 2009
How to Cite
Saito, S., Suzuki, S. and Takayanagi, T. (2009), Nested PCR-RFLP is a high-speed method to detect fungicide-resistant Botrytis cinerea at an early growth stage of grapes. Pest. Manag. Sci., 65: 197–204. doi: 10.1002/ps.1668
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- Sasagawa Scientific Research Grant from the Japan Science Society (S Saito) and the New Technology Development Foundation (S Suzuki)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!