Strigolactones: ecological significance and use as a target for parasitic plant control
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: OECD: Managing Parasitic Weeds
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 471–477, May 2009
How to Cite
López-Ráez, J. A., Matusova, R., Cardoso, C., Jamil, M., Charnikhova, T., Kohlen, W., Ruyter-Spira, C., Verstappen, F. and Bouwmeester, H. (2009), Strigolactones: ecological significance and use as a target for parasitic plant control. Pest. Manag. Sci., 65: 471–477. doi: 10.1002/ps.1692
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP6-MEIF-CT-2005-024345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!