Nanotechnology for parasitic plant control
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: OECD: Managing Parasitic Weeds
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 540–545, May 2009
How to Cite
Pérez-de-Luque, A. and Rubiales, D. (2009), Nanotechnology for parasitic plant control. Pest. Manag. Sci., 65: 540–545. doi: 10.1002/ps.1732
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- ‘Ramón y Cajal’ of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!