Extended version of a presentation given at the 2nd EuCheMS Chemistry Congress, Turin, Italy, 18 September 2008.
The unique role of halogen substituents in the design of modern agrochemicals†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 10–27, January 2010
How to Cite
Jeschke, P. (2010), The unique role of halogen substituents in the design of modern agrochemicals. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 10–27. doi: 10.1002/ps.1829
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!