Insecticidal activity of scorpion toxin (ButaIT) and snowdrop lectin (GNA) containing fusion proteins towards pest species of different orders
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
© Crown Copyright 2009. Reproduced with permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 74–83, January 2010
How to Cite
Fitches, E. C., Bell, H. A., Powell, M. E., Back, E., Sargiotti, C., Weaver, R. J. and Gatehouse, J. A. (2010), Insecticidal activity of scorpion toxin (ButaIT) and snowdrop lectin (GNA) containing fusion proteins towards pest species of different orders. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/ps.1833
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2009
- UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!