Fengyi Liu and Zhiping Xu share senior authorship.
Evidence of field-evolved resistance to Cry1Ac-expressing Bt cotton in Helicoverpa armigera (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in northern China
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 155–161, February 2010
How to Cite
Liu, F., Xu, Z., Zhu, Y. C., Huang, F., Wang, Y., Li, H., Li, H., Gao, C., Zhou, W. and Shen, J. (2010), Evidence of field-evolved resistance to Cry1Ac-expressing Bt cotton in Helicoverpa armigera (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in northern China. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 155–161. doi: 10.1002/ps.1849
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- Transgenic Plant Study
- National Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: 30270889
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!