IPM for fresh-market lettuce production in the desert southwest: the produce paradox
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1311–1320, December 2009
How to Cite
Palumbo, J. C. and Castle, S. J. (2009), IPM for fresh-market lettuce production in the desert southwest: the produce paradox. Pest. Manag. Sci., 65: 1311–1320. doi: 10.1002/ps.1864
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!