Potential attractants for detecting and removing invading Gambian giant pouched rats (Cricetomys gambianus)
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 412–416, April 2010
How to Cite
Witmer, G. W., Snow, N. P. and Burke, P. W. (2010), Potential attractants for detecting and removing invading Gambian giant pouched rats (Cricetomys gambianus). Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 412–416. doi: 10.1002/ps.1892
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
- Gambian rat work in Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!