Agronomic and environmental implications of enhanced s-triazine degradation
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 461–481, May 2010
How to Cite
Jason Krutz, L., Shaner, D. L., Weaver, M. A., Webb, R. M., Zablotowicz, R. M., Reddy, K. N., Huang, Y. and Thomson, S. J. (2010), Agronomic and environmental implications of enhanced s-triazine degradation. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 461–481. doi: 10.1002/ps.1909
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!