Rapid vacuolar sequestration: the horseweed glyphosate resistance mechanism
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 345–348, April 2010
How to Cite
Ge, X., d'Avignon, D. A., Ackerman, J. J. and Sammons, R. D. (2010), Rapid vacuolar sequestration: the horseweed glyphosate resistance mechanism. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 345–348. doi: 10.1002/ps.1911
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- Monsanto Company
Vol. 66, Issue 5, 576, Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!