Mosquito repellents: a review of chemical structure diversity and olfaction
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 925–935, September 2010
How to Cite
Paluch, G., Bartholomay, L. and Coats, J. (2010), Mosquito repellents: a review of chemical structure diversity and olfaction. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 925–935. doi: 10.1002/ps.1974
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
Vol. 66, Issue 10, 1155, Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!