Risk assessment for honey bees and pesticides—recent developments and ‘new issues’
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
© Crown copyright 2010. Reproduced with permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Published by JohnWiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 1157–1162, November 2010
How to Cite
Thompson, H. M. (2010), Risk assessment for honey bees and pesticides—recent developments and ‘new issues’. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 1157–1162. doi: 10.1002/ps.1994
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Defra and the UK Chemicals Regulation Directorate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!