Characterization of de novo transcriptome for waterhemp (Amaranthus tuberculatus) using GS-FLX 454 pyrosequencing and its application for studies of herbicide target-site genes
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 1042–1052, October 2010
How to Cite
Riggins, C. W., Peng, Y., Stewart, C. N. and Tranel, P. J. (2010), Characterization of de novo transcriptome for waterhemp (Amaranthus tuberculatus) using GS-FLX 454 pyrosequencing and its application for studies of herbicide target-site genes. Pest. Manag. Sci., 66: 1042–1052. doi: 10.1002/ps.2006
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!