Semiochemicals of the common bed bug, Cimex lectularius L. (Hemiptera: Cimicidae), and their potential for use in monitoring and control
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 10–20, January 2011
How to Cite
Weeks, E. N., Birkett, M. A., Cameron, M. M., Pickett, J. A. and Logan, J. G. (2011), Semiochemicals of the common bed bug, Cimex lectularius L. (Hemiptera: Cimicidae), and their potential for use in monitoring and control. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 10–20. doi: 10.1002/ps.2024
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!