Multiple mechanisms account for resistance to sterol 14α-demethylation inhibitors in field isolates of Mycosphaerella graminicola
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 44–59, January 2011
How to Cite
Leroux, P. and Walker, A.-S. (2011), Multiple mechanisms account for resistance to sterol 14α-demethylation inhibitors in field isolates of Mycosphaerella graminicola. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 44–59. doi: 10.1002/ps.2028
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!