Effectiveness of thiamethoxam and imidacloprid seed treatments against Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) on cotton
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 226–232, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Greenberg, S. M., Zhang, Y. and Liu, T.-X. (2011), Effectiveness of thiamethoxam and imidacloprid seed treatments against Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) on cotton. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/ps.2056
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!