Lethal and sublethal side-effect assessment supports a more benign profile of spinetoram compared with spinosad in the bumblebee Bombus terrestris
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 541–547, May 2011
How to Cite
Besard, L., Mommaerts, V., Abdu-Alla, G. and Smagghe, G. (2011), Lethal and sublethal side-effect assessment supports a more benign profile of spinetoram compared with spinosad in the bumblebee Bombus terrestris. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 541–547. doi: 10.1002/ps.2093
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!