Comparison of foliar and soil formulations of neonicotinoid insecticides for control of potato leafhopper, Empoasca fabae (Homoptera: Cicadellidae), in wine grapes
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 560–567, May 2011
How to Cite
Van Timmeren, S., Wise, J. C., VanderVoort, C. and Isaacs, R. (2011), Comparison of foliar and soil formulations of neonicotinoid insecticides for control of potato leafhopper, Empoasca fabae (Homoptera: Cicadellidae), in wine grapes. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 560–567. doi: 10.1002/ps.2097
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!