Pyrethroid resistance monitoring in European populations of pollen beetle (Meligethes spp.): a coordinated approach through the Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC)
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 633–638, June 2011
How to Cite
Slater, R., Ellis, S., Genay, J.-P., Heimbach, U., Huart, G., Sarazin, M., Longhurst, C., Müller, A., Nauen, R., Rison, J. L. and Robin, F. (2011), Pyrethroid resistance monitoring in European populations of pollen beetle (Meligethes spp.): a coordinated approach through the Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC). Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 633–638. doi: 10.1002/ps.2101
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!