The first of a series of papers on the Area-wide Management of the Asian Tiger Mosquito Project supported by the Agricultural Research Service of the United States Department of Agriculture.
Area-wide management of Aedes albopictus: choice of study sites based on geospatial characteristics, socioeconomic factors and mosquito populations†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 965–974, August 2011
How to Cite
Unlu, I., Farajollahi, A., Healy, S. P., Crepeau, T., Bartlett-Healy, K., Williges, E., Strickman, D., Clark, G. G., Gaugler, R. and Fonseca, D. M. (2011), Area-wide management of Aedes albopictus: choice of study sites based on geospatial characteristics, socioeconomic factors and mosquito populations. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 965–974. doi: 10.1002/ps.2140
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!