An exposure study to assess the potential impact of fipronil in treated sunflower seeds on honey bee colony losses in Spain
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 1320–1331, October 2011
How to Cite
Bernal, J., Martin-Hernandez, R., Diego, J. C., Nozal, M. J., Gozalez-Porto, A. V., Bernal, J. L. and Higes, M. (2011), An exposure study to assess the potential impact of fipronil in treated sunflower seeds on honey bee colony losses in Spain. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 1320–1331. doi: 10.1002/ps.2188
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!