Studies on the development of a mating disruption system to control the tomato leafminer, Tuta absoluta Povolny (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae)
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 1473–1480, November 2011
How to Cite
Vacas, S., Alfaro, C., Primo, J. and Navarro-Llopis, V. (2011), Studies on the development of a mating disruption system to control the tomato leafminer, Tuta absoluta Povolny (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 1473–1480. doi: 10.1002/ps.2202
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!