Growth variation among Bacillus thuringiensis strains can affect screening procedures for supernatant-secreted toxins against insect pests
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 1184–1192, September 2011
How to Cite
Argôlo Filho, R. C., Gomes, R. A., Barreto, M. R., de P Lana, U., Valicente, F. H. and Loguercio, L. L. (2011), Growth variation among Bacillus thuringiensis strains can affect screening procedures for supernatant-secreted toxins against insect pests. Pest. Manag. Sci., 67: 1184–1192. doi: 10.1002/ps.2206
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!