Glyphosate resistance in perennial Sorghum halepense (Johnsongrass), endowed by reduced glyphosate translocation and leaf uptake
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 430–436, March 2012
How to Cite
Vila-Aiub, M. M., Balbi, M. C., Distéfano, A. J., Fernández, L., Hopp, E., Yu, Q. and Powles, S. B. (2012), Glyphosate resistance in perennial Sorghum halepense (Johnsongrass), endowed by reduced glyphosate translocation and leaf uptake. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 430–436. doi: 10.1002/ps.2286
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!