Susceptibility of standard clones and European field populations of the green peach aphid, Myzus persicae, and the cotton aphid, Aphis gossypii (Hemiptera: Aphididae), to the novel anthranilic diamide insecticide cyantraniliprole
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 629–633, April 2012
How to Cite
Foster, S. P., Denholm, I., Rison, J.-L., Portillo, H. E., Margaritopoulis, J. and Slater, R. (2012), Susceptibility of standard clones and European field populations of the green peach aphid, Myzus persicae, and the cotton aphid, Aphis gossypii (Hemiptera: Aphididae), to the novel anthranilic diamide insecticide cyantraniliprole. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 629–633. doi: 10.1002/ps.2306
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!